[THS] Federico Mosconi – NERO (o quasi) THSTHR
On Federico Mosconi’s Winter album “Nero (o quasi)” the listener journeys from the swallowing vastness of a post-sunset ocean towards dismal labyrinthine crawl spaces – ascertaining scenes that range from the crepuscule to the pitch-black, closing with an indication of light returning.
- first edition of 113 hand-numbered copies
- matt-black envelope with string-fastening on backside and two matt-black typewritten labels attached
- glass-mastered CD (incl. CD-Text) printed with a photograph by Florian Koller and text applied with transparent laquer
- CD wallet with monochrome photograph by Federico Mosconi, printed with Pantone Black, all text applied with transparent laquer
- cross-fold DIN A3 poster with two interlinked macro-photographs by Florian Koller
- thick DIN A5 credits sheet, hand-numbered, with Bandcamp code
- black Mylar zip bag, enclosing a text-card and black pigment
- Oceani (7:34)
- La ruota dentata macina i ricordi (6:06)
- Appare infine (7:31)
- Vortice di sabbia rapina i pensieri (4:11)
- Catrame cocktail (6:06)
- Limatura e illusioni (4:51) [video]
- Le formiche mangiano coriandoli di carta (5:50)
- Nero immobile (o quasi) (6:52)
Full stream via Bandcamp.
«Nero (o quasi)» has been composed, produced and mixed between the winters of 2014 and 2017 by Federico Mosconi. All sounds originated from electrical and classical guitars, objects, field recordings, and live electronics.
♦ For more details visit Terminal Handshake ♦